Learn how one of the leading Australian business furniture retailers have embraced 3D & AR into their sales processes
Krost is the premier supplier of commercial furniture throughout Australia and is continuously innovating their product range and processes to deliver the best solutions and experience for their customers.
Krost came across 3D & AR platforms in various forms and services and have always resisted pulling the trigger on a solution as it did not fulfill their needs or requirements. Krost were after a platform that is:
- Simple and intuitive, that improves their website User experience
- Realistic and non gimmicky
- and Easy for their sales team to use with commercial clients
We worked closely with Amelie Barthod, their Marketing Executive, providing the following services:
- Converting their catalogue and variations into AR
- Processing their 3D models for hosting
- Customised web interface in line with their branding
- White-labelled 3D/AR viewer with a custom domain
- Website integration support
- Analytics and tracking of 3D/AR usage
“The models are looking great on the website and it has been very easy to communicate with your team when I have needed any
– Amelie Barthod,
Given the easy of use, the learning curve or training required to use our platform is non-existent.
This has enabled Krost to successfully integrate our product into their sales processes where their sales team are using it effectively with their commercial clients.
“Our sales team has been using it with some customers, there’s definitely an impressive factor for customers and good novelty factor with it.”
– Tyron Krost